obasa

SMT Member & FFOC Enquiry Office

• Administrators
  • 20419 posts
  • LocationFFOC Enquiry Office
  • Car:Ford Focus Coupe Cabriolet

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:18 PM

Hi All,

I would like to advise you that since the recent hack to the website and FFPC E-shop unfortunately the shop has been badly damaged and I am unable to bring it back online at the moment.

Not only has the shop been affected but I believe you may find other aspects of the ffoc board not working properly such as emotions etc. I intend to address these as and when time allows.

I have only just gained access to the Admin part of the shop where I can see all the orders placed prior to the compromise and these are being addressed as speedily as possible.

Please bear with me while I undo extensive repair of the E-shop and hopefully get it back up and running.

I appreciate your patience.

Regards

FFOC SMT

#2 obasa

obasa

• Administrators
  • 20419 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:33 PM

Hello,

Please note that the ffoc shop is still experiencing problems with payments etc, so therefore all products have been taken offline until the matter can be resolved.

Those who have already placed orders have been contacted directly and their orders will be resolved as soon as possible.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

FFOC SMT

#3 obasa

obasa

• Administrators
  • 20419 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:53 PM

Hi all,

Please note I have reinstated only the ffoc stickers in the E-shop for the time being and other products will follow shortly.

Regards

FFOC SMT

#4 obasa

obasa

• Administrators
  • 20419 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:37 PM

Hi All,

Please accept my unreserved apology for the extreme long delay, However please note that all FFOC products are now back online for you to purchase at your pleasure and leisure. :-D

Click here: http://www.ffoc.co.uk/shop/

Regards

FFOC SMT