obasa

SMT Member & FFOC Enquiry Office

• Administrators
  • 20483 posts
  • LocationFFOC Enquiry Office
  • Car:Ford Focus Coupe Cabriolet

Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:59 PM

Hi,

Firstly thank you for Mike11 and Rogue2 for organising the club stand despite limited space. :bowdown

I must sincerely apologise for forgetting to bring the sail banner. can you believe it entered my mind when I woke up this morning :oops: :oops: I shouted out - Oh my gosh!! I forget to put the sail banner in my car! :oops: :oops:

I must say the club stand looked excellent and all the cars were gleaming from head to toe and spectacular  :bowdown

It was unfortunately that I did not get to say hello to everyone but I know you all walked around show, like I did in the glorious weather 8) :-D

All get home safely in this heat.

All the best  :-D

#2 ROGUE2

ROGUE2

Herts & North London Regional Coordinator

• Full Membership
  • 1659 posts
  • LocationHerts
  • Car:2017 Fiesta Zetec 100ps

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:53 PM

Olu, I must put you right on one point - Mike11 organised the stand by himself (thank you for doing a brilliant job Mike!).
The weather was glorious but a little too hot at times & I didn’t get round as much of the club displays as I normally do & left earlier than normal as I have to go back to work on Tuesday instead of having a week off.

It was great to see my good friends Mike11, Tezza & Olu (even if it was only briefly) again.
Hopefully I will see you all again next year.

#3 Mike11

Mike11

FFOC Forum Moderator & How To Do Moderator

• Full Membership
  • 13413 posts
  • LocationLive~Manchester Work~Glasgow
  • Car:'54 ST170 & '17 Fiesta 140

Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:05 PM

Thanks guys, my pleasure to be able to help and get it right, ha. The space this year worked quite well to be fair.

It was extremly hot today, but a good day all the same. I was absolutely shattered when I got home, today was a tough long day for me but all is good. A nice rest day tomorrow I think.

Pictures are up on the Facebook page now. i will try and add some to Imgur and link them to here at some point.

We’ll let you off for the banner this year Olu, ha. We’ll get it all right next year.