Mike11

SMT & Facebook Guru

• Administrators
  • 13905 posts
  • LocationLive~Manchester Work~Glasgow
  • Car:'54 ST170 & '17 Fiesta 140

Posted 05 November 2019 - 08:30 PM

Hi all,

I am looking into this event, I have been told it is a decent event and is hosted by the Rotary Club of Lichfield St Chad This event adds the difference of not being just Fords, it covers any cars from classics to top end Lamborghini's.

http://www.carsinthepark.com/

The event is over the weekend of Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th July 2020. I am looking at the Sunday 5th July for this.

The tickets will be £5 PER CAR to ensure I am not out of pocket, the website says it is £3 per car but they will all be sent to me as I need to book in one batch I so will be posting them out.

I have never been before so I am looking forward to it, especially for a fiver, even if I cant go. I will be closing the deadline for this a lot earlier than the advertised 31st March 2020 as apparently this fills up pretty quick. I will need confirmed numbers (and payments with details given at a later date) around Christmas, New Year at the latest as the online booking system goes live on 1st Jan and I would like to get the booking done early. If you are unsure, the event is only a fiver, someone else can buy your place from you or just don't worry about it and class it as a donation to the charity.

If you are interested in this please post in this event and I will add names to a list. We can have a maximum of 30 cars.

You can even bring dogs to this one.

#2 E TEA 66

E TEA 66

FFOC Forum Moderator

• Full Membership
  • 3830 posts
  • LocationStockport .
  • Car:Mk1.5 Focus Ghia Saloon

Posted 06 November 2019 - 12:57 AM

Yep! me and the Mrs are coming to this as it looks like a great day out :) .