4 replies to this topic

#1 Jinjoh_ninjoh

Jinjoh_ninjoh
  • Registered Users
  • 1085 posts
  • LocationOldham
  • Car:Ford focus 1.6 zetec

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:54 AM

I recieved this in the post this morning and I will be giving it a good test at the weekend and I will report back here with my findings!
The kit contains:
Advanced Resin Polish - 500ml
Advanced Wash & Wax - 500ml
Rapid Colour Restorer - 500ml
Bumper Shine - 500ml
Screenwash - 500ml
Rapid Wheel Cleaner - 500ml
Tar Remover Pre Soak - 500ml
Crystal Glass Polish - 500ml
4x polish cloths
1x sponge

I also got:
Demon Shine Snow Foam with hose pipe adapter
1 x Sponge
1x Premium Microfibre Cloth
Posted Image

#2 Karl.

Karl.

Surrey Regional Coordinator

• Regional Coordinators
  • 3391 posts
  • LocationSurrey
  • Car:Ford Focus ST170

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:48 AM

Demon foam is only good for very light dirt on a car, it's not that good if it's quite bad mate. I tried it and reviews say the same, I think it's good if it's for a once a week quick wash with a light coating of dirt on though I guess.

#3 hulk_slogan

hulk_slogan
  • Registered Users
  • 2633 posts
  • LocationEast London/Essex
  • Car:Its blue in the summer months!

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:47 PM

Looks cool. If you'd like a tip, I'd ditch the sponge asap and get a sheepskin mitt. Dodo juice have wooley mammoths etc. these arent exactly cheap, but are 1000x safer and more efficient when contact washing.

The sponge is a large flat surface and dirt will be left on your car even after washing and foaming.. Think sandpaper!

Also when it comes to wash the microfibres, make sure to use microfibre safe detergents, otherwise little hard remnants of deterent/washing powder can remain in the microfibre cloth!

#4 Jinjoh_ninjoh

Jinjoh_ninjoh
  • Registered Users
  • 1085 posts
  • LocationOldham
  • Car:Ford focus 1.6 zetec

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:22 AM

cheers pal, ive been looking at a mit for a while so I think I may invest :) and as for the microfibers, I was them  using white vinegar!
come out as plush and as soft as they first made! :) try it for yourself, just add it into your washing machine instead of fabric softener :)

#5 hulk_slogan

hulk_slogan
  • Registered Users
  • 2633 posts
  • LocationEast London/Essex
  • Car:Its blue in the summer months!

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:49 PM

Ahh this is true! I used to clean my wiper blades with vinegar until a very memorable night some years ago involving jack daniels and a big jar of pickled onions and vinegar.. Since then Its kryptonite haha!